Classic commuter tote. The perfect everyday companion to keep you organized on the go.
- Naturally dyed with plants and minerals
- Body- 100% organic cotton canvas, hand waxed with Otter Wax.
- Trim- undyed natural cork w/ cotton backing
- Antique brass hardware
- Magnetic snap closure
- Lining- undyed natural 100% organic cotton barrier cloth
- Interior organization includes: zipper pocket for small items and two large wall pockets to keep your items easily accessible.
- 20.5"w x 15.5"h x 8"d
- 10.5 handle drop
- Can fit a 15" laptop
- Made in the USA
Dye Plant Used:
Available in an assortment of natural colors.
Leaves Imprint - Peony leaves + Iron
Compost Camo - Onion skins
Olive Shibori - Gypsywort + Iron
Olive Marble - Gypsywort + Iron + Coreopsis
Peony Quartz - Peony petals
Note about variations: All styles are dyed naturally by hand with plants and minerals, making each piece one of a kind by nature. The color / print per style may vary slightly. Designing and dyeing with nature is organic. We let the plants lead the way with what we create. Colors from plants can change from season to season and plant to plant.
Care: We recommend spot cleaning with PH neutral detergent.
Our fabrics are hand dyed naturally with plants and minerals. With time natural colors will age and evolve adding more unique character to your accessory. At Kelocabay we live in harmony with nature. We find inspiration in weathered beauty, which comes with age and time. We hope you enjoy watching the transformation of color as well.