Mask // Over Ear + Adjustable
Plant dyed, Reusable, 2 layer, natural fiber, adjustable masks.
Hand dyed and manufactured
in our studio in Brooklyn, NY.
This style has 2 soft elastic straps that are worn around the ear with a small adjuster at each ear. The sides straps can be cinched through the cord tunnel to adjust size and make the prefect fit for the wearer. The metal nose wire at nose bridge helps to keep the mask secure on the face.
Available in 3 sizes:
Small - 8.75" w x 5"h
(fits most kids) $20
Medium - 10"w x 6"h
(women & less coverage men) $22
Large- 11.5"w x 6.75"h
(fits most men) $24
- Natural fibers- 100% Cotton and 100% Raw Silk fabric scraps were used for this first batch of masks.
- Hand dyed with plants and minerals.
- Lining- undyed 100% organic cotton
- Metal nose wire inside top nose bridge for secure fit.
- Filter pocket, in case you would like to add another layer of protection to your mask.
- Soft elastic straps with silicone adjuster.
- Made in the USA
Dye Plant Used:
Available in a mix of natural fabrics and colors.
Masks are made from our left over pile of scraps and small test materials. Dye plants used vary. We can inform you of the exact plant dye and material used when you chose your style.
Note about variations: All styles are hand dyed naturally with plants and minerals, this makes each piece one of a kind by nature.
Care: Please wash all masks before wearing. We recommend using a PH neutral detergent. Machine or Hand wash. Hang to Dry.
*Please note these are not medical grade face masks.
All masks are final sale for health reasons.