Convertible Bucket. Multi way use gives easy function for busy days. Wear it your way, change it as you go.
- Naturally dyed with plants and minerals
- Body- 100% organic cotton canvas, hand waxed with Otter Wax.
- Trim- undyed natural cork w/ cotton backing
- Adjustable buckle slider strap so you can wear the bag crossbody or shoulder length. Adjustable strap is removable so bag can also be carried by hand with the small double handles.
- Antique brass hardware
- Lining- undyed natural 100% organic cotton barrier cloth
- Interior organization includes: zipper pocket and flat wall pocket for small devices.
- 9"w x 11"h x 7.5"d
- Strap drop can be adjusted to many lengths. We made the strap this way so you can find your best length to wear as both a shoulder or crossbody bag.
- 3" handle drop
- Made in the USA
Dye Plant Used:
Available in an assortment of natural colors.
Compost Camo - Onion skins
Leaves Imprint - Peony leaves + Iron
Catnip Marble - Catnip flowers
Dahlia Daydream - Dahlia flowers
Rose Marble - Rose petals
Crape Myrtle - Crape Myrtle flowers
Note about variations: All styles are dyed naturally by hand with plants and minerals, making each piece one of a kind by nature. The color / print per style may vary slightly. Designing and dyeing with nature is organic. We let the plants lead the way with what we create. Colors from plants can change from season to season and plant to plant.
Care: We recommend spot cleaning with PH neutral detergent.
Our fabrics are hand dyed naturally with plants and minerals. With time natural colors will age and evolve adding more unique character to your accessory. At Kelocabay we live in harmony with nature. We find inspiration in weathered beauty, which comes with age and time. We hope you enjoy watching the transformation of color as well.