Convertible tote. Multi way use gives easy function for busy days. Wear it your way, change it as you go.
- Naturally dyed with plants and minerals
- Body- 100% organic cotton canvas, hand waxed with Otter Wax.
- Trim- undyed natural cork w/ cotton backing
- Cork cording handle straps are adjustable. This gives the option for wearing the bag as a shoulder tote or hand carry tote.
- Undyed natural 100% hemp webbing crossbody strap. Removable with metal swivel clasp hardware. Allows for crossbody wear.
- Antique brass hardware
- Lining- undyed natural 100% organic cotton barrier cloth
- Interior organization includes: zipper pocket, hanging wall pocket for small devices and side wall pockets for water bottle, umbrella or any other organization needs.
- 12.75 "w x 14.25"h x 6"d
- Handle Drop - 14" longest / 7.5" shortest
- Crossbody Strap - 49.5" fully extended
- Made in the USA
Dye Plant Used:
Available in an assortment of natural colors.
Olive Marble - Gypsywort + Iron + Coreopsis
Catnip Marble - Catnip flowers
Leaves Imprint - Peony leaves + Iron
Golden Shibori - St. John's Wort
Rose Marble - Rose petals
Note about variations: All styles are dyed naturally by hand with plants and minerals, making each piece one of a kind by nature. The color / print per style may vary slightly. Designing and dyeing with nature is organic. We let the plants lead the way with what we create. Colors from plants can change from season to season and plant to plant.
Care: We recommend spot cleaning with PH neutral detergent.
Our fabrics are hand dyed naturally with plants and minerals. With time natural colors will age and evolve adding more unique character to your accessory. At Kelocabay we live in harmony with nature. We find inspiration in weathered beauty, which comes with age and time. We hope you enjoy watching the transformation of color as well.