Petite crossbody bag for your essentials. Going through customs or to the corner store, this little bag is ready for the journey.
- Naturally dyed with plants and minerals
- Body- 100% organic cotton canvas, hand waxed with Otter Wax.
- Trim and back panel- undyed natural cork w/ cotton backing
- Antique brass hardware
- Super Lampro, antique brass, metal zipper w/ natural cotton twill tape.
- Lining- undyed natural 100% organic cotton barrier cloth
- Interior flat wall pocket for small devices
- 9"w x 7"h x 1"d
- Crossbody strap drop- 24"
- Made in the USA
Dye Plant Used:
Available in an assortment of natural colors.
Eucalyptus Marble - Eucalyptus leaves
Compost Camo - Onion skins
Leaves Imprint - Peony leaves + Iron
Catnip Marble - Catnip flowers
Madder Shibori - Madder roots
Olive Marble - Gypsywort + Iron + Coreopsis
Peony Quartz - Peony petals
Petal Pink Shibori - Avocado seeds
Rose Marble - Rose petals
Smashed Floral - Rose petals
Vintage Olive - Gypsywort + Iron
Note about variations: All styles are dyed naturally by hand with plants and minerals, making each piece one of a kind by nature. The color / print per style may vary slightly. Designing and dyeing with nature is organic. We let the plants lead the way with what we create. Colors from plants can change from season to season and plant to plant.
Care: We recommend spot cleaning with PH neutral detergent.
Our fabrics are hand dyed naturally with plants and minerals. With time natural colors will age and evolve adding more unique character to your accessory. At Kelocabay we live in harmony with nature. We find inspiration in weathered beauty, which comes with age and time. We hope you enjoy watching the transformation of color as well.