Casual convertible tote. The laid back version of our Transit tote. Multi way use gives easy function for busy days. Wear it your way, change it as you go.
- Naturally dyed with plants and minerals
- Body- 100% organic cotton canvas
- Bag straps- 100% hemp rope
- Hemp rope straps are adjustable. This gives the option for wearing the bag as a shoulder tote, hand carry tote or backpack.
- Trim- undyed natural cork w/ cotton backing
- Antique brass hardware
- Lining- 100% organic cotton barrier cloth
- Interior hanging wall pocket for small devices
- 12.5"w x 14"h x 5.5"d
- Handle Drop - 14" longest / 9" shortest
- Made in the USA
Dye Plant Used:
Available in an assortment of natural colors.
Charcoal - Peony leaves + Oak galls + Iron
Petal Pink - Avocado seeds
Slate Grey - Peony leaves + Iron
Light Olive - Ivy leaves + Iron
Note about variations: All styles are dyed naturally by hand with plants and minerals, making each piece one of a kind by nature. The color / print per style may vary slightly. Designing and dyeing with nature is organic. We let the plants lead the way with what we create. Colors from plants can change from season to season and plant to plant.
Care: We recommend hand washing with PH neutral detergent.
Our fabrics are hand dyed naturally with plants and minerals. With time natural colors will age and evolve adding more unique character to your accessory. At Kelocabay we live in harmony with nature. We find inspiration in weathered beauty, which comes with age and time. We hope you enjoy watching the transformation of color as well.